Our employees are the back bone for us at S Tekwizards we provide all applicants with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran or marital status.
Current vacancies at S Tekwizards LLC,
Java API Developer, Dated: 04-12-2021#1623703542
Java API Developer: Execution of design implementation, process automation, and application development. Jobs based in Farmers Branch, TX. Positions require travel/relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the US. Email resumes to email@example.com or mail to S Tekwizards, LLC, 12100, Ford Rd, Suite B 265, Farmers Branch, TX-75234.
Big Data Cloud Engineer, Dated: 04-02-2021#1621024485
Title:Big Data Cloud Engineer /Admin
We are looking for a strong Hadoop data engineering talent to be a part of the data integration team for the company. We are building a new application integration platform which will allow bi-directional real time integration between SAP, MDM and Salesforce and also bringing new data into current Enterprise Data Lake. Role offers opportunity to be key part of a challenging, fast-paced environment and build ground-up core data integration offerings and shape the technology roadmap in our high-growth, knowledge-driven team.
· Able to translate functional and technical requirements into detail design. Responsible for analyzing large data sets to develop custom data pipelines to drive business solutions
· Work with team leads for regular updates, requirement understanding and design discussions
· Develops data pipeline for ingesting & cleansing data, applies data validation & transformation, stores data in various zones using Python, Hive & PySpark.
· Hands on experience in design of Near Real time Data Processing solutions using various data streaming technologies in on-Prem and Azure cloud. Implements solution to stream data from various sources to Azure using Cloud native services
· Gathers the data from various third-party data in to cloud and on-Prem data platforms, optimizing it and joining with internal datasets to gather meaningful information. Stores data in various zones in right file format using appropriate compression techniques (ORC, Parquet and Avro)
· Plan the closure of the solutions and see through the implementation of the solutions
· Prepare and produce releases of data pipelines.
· Good troubleshooting and application performance tuning experience.
· Participates in day to day project and production delivery status meetings and provide technical support for faster resolution of issues.
· Ability to co-ordinate work with geographically distributed team
· Share knowledge, mentor and provide technical guidance to team members
· Works with various scrum teams contribute to strengthening of DevOps and Agile methodologies to improve cycle times, consistency, and quality.
· Excellent understanding / knowledge of Hadoop architecture and various components.
· Solid understanding of Azure Data Platform and components
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
· 5+ years of experience in Data Engineering and Data Platforms
· 3+ years of Hadoop platform implementation and administration skills
· 3+ years of experience in Implementation of Azure Big data Services
· 2+ Years of experience in Zaloni Data Management Software
· 3+ years of experience running data pipelines at scale in production
· Strong Linux and power shell scripting skills
· 5+ years of designing, implementing and successfully operationalizing large-scale data lakes solutions in production environments using Big data Stack (On-prem and Azure)
· 3+ years of experience in implementing end to end Azure cloud big data solutions.
· 2+ years of experience implementing Real-time Solutions & data integrations
· Hands on experience with building, optimizing the data pipe – CI/CD, integrated - build and deployment automation, configuration management, test automation solutions.
· Professional training and certifications in various big data solutions (Preferred).
· Solid understanding of Azure Clo
Solution Architect, Dated: 03-15-2021#1615816158
Title: Solution Architect
Location: Remote till 2021/ but need to relocate after covid crisis
State Farm Auto is looking to add Sr. Solution Architects to help with a large workload efforts with moving Development & Data workloads into AWS with a strong emphasis of API.
This team will be helping with... - integration efforts of a recent large acquisition - integration & migration of core business applications and API's to AWS - deciding technologies & strategy direction to help with improving their agent customer service experience
Day to Day: • Applies an expert understanding of development tools, processes, applications, programming languages and environments to assignments • Designs and develops full-stack applications using industry-adopted languages and frameworks • Enables solution modernization activities through design and development-related work items and architectural engagement • Provides highest level of support for problem and issue resolution and provides technical consultation and direction to business and product team members • Leads strategic work across the product suite and utilizes application architecture to increase efficiency and effectiveness of complex issues • Champion and provide guidance with an innovative mind set to deliver product solutions • Influences and provides direction on product development practices, coding, data and testing standards, code reviews and software architecture • Conducts research and integrate industry best practices into processes and potential solutions • Drives, coordinates and delegates work of other product team members • Drives required product testing practices and solutions to ensure product quality • Experience driving architecture solutions for complex business problems • Ability to work with business partners and other stakeholders to understand business requirements and drive the architecture work forward
100% Remote but must be willing to re-locate to Dallas in next 6-9 months
Note:We are looking for Software Application Support; not looking for Hardware Application Support
Must have server admin experience
Installation of software
Oracle java .net
Handled any IIS server or websites
Bug fixes using .net
Network Admin, Dated: 07-24-2020#1595624201
Position: Network Server Admin
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ months contract
Must Have Server Admin Experience – install software, create shares, create automation of tasks, create scheduled tasks, etc.
SQL – basic queries, inserts, stored procedures, etc. SQL Server and/or Oracle
.Net development skills for engineering apps (small web sites).
Security Admin, Dated: 07-24-2020#1595624033
Position: Windows Security Admin
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ months contract
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and supporting applications
Knowledge and Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
Configuring windows servers and installing applications on Windows IIS hosted platform.
Working with internal security groups on examining vulnerabilities and planning remediation
Securing Microsoft Internet Information web servers
Securing applications - Applying security remediation and work with peer groups
Updating software with the latest security patches
Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
Consistently monitor and pro-actively plan required security best practices and remediations
Ensuring that the operation tasks are executed in accordance with standards and best practices.
Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
Windows Server Administration
Windows Patch management
Microsoft Internet Information Server – web server administration
Windows PowerShell commands
Supporting .Net applications
Supporting Java based applications
Basic Linux commands
ITIL Process experience
.Net Developer, Dated: 08-26-2019#1566819066
Title: .Net Developer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long Term
On W 2 Only ( Us Citizens, GC and OPT EAD are preferred )
To maintain, modify and test changes to existing software programs and products. Uses object-oriented design methodologies and product specifications to develop and enhance software products, components or modules.
Job Description We are looking for an Agile Transformation Coach to assist our Client's internal Agile / DevOps transformation office. This individual would be a Senior Transformation Coach who would work closely with internal IT employees to build and execute a transformation strategy. Among other things, this would include:
1. Communication and alignment of organizational transformation to the transf
Oracle support in .NET environment strongly preferred.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, Dated: 04-11-2019#1554973519
Role and Responsibility:
Location: Tampa Fairfax, VA, and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
IT PROJECT MANAGER, Dated: 04-11-2019#1554973417
JEnhance information technology infrastructure, services, software, and applications. Conduct migration and software implementation, perform integration, and test applications. Handle project delivery by maintaining project standard, developing policies, and creating procedural documents.
Location: Tampa Fairfax, VA and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
Build and Release Engineer/Software Tester, Dated: 04-11-2019#1554973333
Location: Tampa Fairfax, VA
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science or related field